I hope everyone had a great first day today. It was nice to see all your smiling faces this morning and I hope you are ready for a fantastic year.
Just a reminder to bring both books, reading log, vocab list, pen or pencil, and some paper on Thursday. We'll go over the syllabus and begin an informal discussion of the summer reading. Depending on how much time we need to review the reading, expect the test over P&P and Catch-22 to be late next week. I'm shooting for Friday, September 18, but a firm date will be set soon. Pencil that in as a possibility, though.
For those of you who haven't spent much time on the blog this summer, I hope you get the hang of it soon because the blog will be used as a discussion tool and it will be your responsibility to post or comment on the blog on a regular basis. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please let me know.
On with the learning!! See you Thursday :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment